Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tips Courtesy of Mick Jagger, his daughter Georgia May

Georgia May Jagger-- Mick Jagger-grandparents day.jpg-
I think we all assume, Georgia May Jagger has tips beauty many of his mother, the legendary model Jerry Hall is achieved. But what he advice her father ? I met Jagger at the event Sunglasses Hut electrify in New York was during the week, and in honor of Father's Day , I asked the model what his father, Mick Jagger, informed him of beauty.

"Oh, my God, I think my father has taught me that the lines on the face and the things that are difficult to illustrate how you've lived and loved life, and not what is bad for you. Neither my parents bought this culture of plastic surgery. "

Photo: Getty Images

July cover Allure Discover movies Taraji P. Henson:


No comments:

Post a Comment